1. To do two things at once is to do neither.
2. You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus. – Mark Twain
3. People are divided into two parts: some of them look for and cannot find anything, others find but are not satisfied.
4. We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
5. Your perspective on life comes from the cage you were held captive in.
6. Everything is created twice, first in the mind and then in reality.
7. The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.
8. You are only as free as you think you are and freedom will always be as real as you believe it to be.
9. People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why this world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used.
10. People do not seem to realize that their opinion of the world is also a confession of their character.
11. You cannot save people. You can only love them.
12. As soon as we wish to be happier, we are no longer happy. – Walter Landor
13. At first people refuse to believe that a strange new thing can be done, then they begin to hope it can be done, then they see it can be done – then it is done and all the world wonders why it was not done centuries ago.
14. Integrity is doing the right thing even when nobody is watching.
15. A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It makes the hand bleed that uses it.
16. In doubt there’s wisdom, yet some of us live in confidence without question.
17. If you think you're free, there's no escape possible. – Ram Dass
18. You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep. – Navajo Proverb
19. The obstacle is the path.
20. When you get there, there isn't any there there. –Zen Proverb