Here is a compilation of my favorite quotes about being mindful, grounded, unique and powerful. As women, we need to remind ourselves of our worth and not get caught up in the day to day chaos. In a modern world, we can lose ourselves to our devices and forget our true nature.
1. Drink your tea slowly and reverently, as if it is the axis on which the world earth revolves – slowly, evenly, without rushing toward the future; live the actual moment. Only this moment is life. – Thich Nhat Hanh.
2. Life is perfect – because it is what it is.
3. Our lives improve only when we take chances... and the first and most difficult risk we can take is to be honest with ourselves.
4. There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way. – Thich Nhat Hanh
5. You deserve the kind of love you would give someone else.
6. I don't have to be what you want me to be.
7. Unless today is well lived tomorrow is not important.
8. Obstacles will inevitably come your way. Greet them with patience and hard work.
9. Allow the light of fated opportunities to spill through, live in fearlessness, and remember that what's meant for you will not pass you.
10. You will not determine my story — I will.
11. If you have been brutally broken, but still have the courage to be gentle to others then you deserve a love deeper than the ocean itself.
12. Two things define you: Your patience when you have nothing, and your attitude when you have everything.
13. Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.
14. Meeting your soul mate is like walking into a house you've been in before - you will recognize the furniture, the pictures on the wall, the books on the shelves, the contents of drawers: You could find your way around in the dark if you had to.
15. The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before.
16. I believe in kindness, also in mischief.
17. When you are attracted to people, it’s because of the details. Their kindness. Their eyes. The fact that they can get you to laugh when you need it the most.
18. There’s no such thing as being perfect . Humans aren’t perfect . We’re just different.
19. To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
20. Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
Shop our Remolacha Blanket and handmade Friendship Bracelets right in our online store!